Thursday, September 22, 2005

RWB "Handbook for bloggers and cyber-dissidents"


Reporters Without Borders just published a Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-Dissidents, aimed at those bloggers who represent the only expression of free speech and independent journalism in "countries where the mainstream media are censored or under pressure".
The booklet provides technical tips on how to start a blog remaining anonymous, avoid censorship and, most of all, how to gain credibility through an ethical behavior.
The book, written in collaboration with journalists and bloggers from all over the World, is on sale for 10€€ or can be downloaded in English, Chinese, French, Arabic and Persian.


Categories: , ,

2 Comments:

  • is it really worth buying it? you sure? am in london right now so I will be probably able to find it somewhere in town today. ok so I'm gonna buy a copy. will you refound me the money if I don't like it?

    By Anonymous nourdineeeeeeeee, at 10:50  

  • uhmmm.... as for the refound I I'm afraid I won't...;) but you can always pass it to me if you don't like it :D;
    Otherwise, there's always the online .pdf version, but it's always worth giving RSF some money (I'm an avid buyer of their photographic albums)

    By Blogger Carlo, at 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home